Thursday, December 11, 2008

Asian InvAsian



This has literally been the most played song on my playlist for the past week. Kinda weird, cuz its more of a club song than for karaoke-ing.."girls, girls, girls"...um stripper club? But his milky-bright voice (OKKKKAY..my adjectives are a little off today..use your senses..) is hypnotizing...especially in his UNBROKEN English!! He must've recorded each word separately or something...He sounds..almost...ebonic. LOL. At this pace, unlike Rain and Boa, I think he just might avoid embarrassing himself during interviews.

I hope Se7en's U.S. debut will be better thought out than Boa's though. SM must have paid a buttload to get that hideous song "Eat You Up" into the KIIS FM Jingleball lineup.

What is this?! "I'll eat you up..so yum yum"...ew..way to give Asians a bad name. We are NOT cannibals.

Hahaha..anyway..

Bite-sized update for y'all:
My hair is a few shades darker!, a "cherry chocolate" color according to Garnier.
I have 2 more finals tomorrow... :( I'm freaking out while everyone else is romping about, going out, and leaving me home to wither into my textbooks.

:(

BUUUUUTT...there is a light at the end of the tunnel! I'm leaving for Hawaii on Saturday! Can't wait to try new outrageous things..like snorkeling..lol..my lack of outdoorsy-ness is revealed at last.

Can't wait to share the fruits of my labor, aka souvenirs,when I get back in a week!

Happy Finals to ALL!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2008 © Fiona. All rights reserved.