Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lost in The Hills

Productivity without studying:

  1. Look for weekly ad coupons for toilet paper. Give up, buy toilet paper from Ralphs.
  2. Watch a gazillion Youtube vids and 2 episodes of The Hills.
  3. Work out at the gym for 2 hours and burned 700 calories. It's amazing how long I stayed. My motivation? Sleep, I wanted to tire myself out so I could finally sleep at a normal time and not 8am in the morning.
  4. Laundry, broken dryer, had to travel between floors. It was like a second workout.
At the gym, I saw this guy staring at his screen while he was on the bicycle machine. He looked so focused and intense. Wondered what he was so into.

It was The Hills. I had a moment of realization. Boys are drama queens too.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2008 © Fiona. All rights reserved.