Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bloggggging

Editing HTML and CSS by hand in blogger classic is a pain in the ashhh. Why can't I be normal and use a cool template? Well, then I would just a product of someone else's creativity and a plagiarist. One day I'll join the millions who cave in and go with Blogger 2.0, but I'm kind of old school, I believe in long division.

The last post was a lil on the lengthy side and deserves to be squashed beneath a new happier one! I love life, I love lying on my stomach and typing with one hand like I am currently doing, and I love lobsters. Anyone who dares look down upon that will get a lobster in his/her pantalones.

My favorite new "dive" (such a Yelpy word with such retro inspiration, and absolutely no relevancy in modern culture!) is......drumroll please.............


Whole Foods. Why didn't I discover you sooner, oh holy one? The juicy mango samplings that I heartily gorged down without a hint of employee disapproval, the nice rotisserie chicken man who gave me an entire chicken wing so I could sample it. I lathered on the aromatherapeutic lotions and antiwrinkle serums on my hands. Whiffed every candle scent imaginable. Waikiki Pukika?? I don't know, but it smelled like a fruit party in my nose. The fresh macaroons, fresh papaya, fresh...I never would even crave these things if not for the freshness I unearthed in this ORGANIC HEAVEN.

I purchased a small cup of thick clam chowder and finished with a nice crunchy samosa after my thorough exploration of the site. Dayum. It hit the spot.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2008 © Fiona. All rights reserved.