Sunday, August 24, 2008

Olympics

It's no joke. I'm currently running a marathon, called the 2 day Soviet-American Relations Essay. Fueled by my good friend Haagen-Dazs, I'm in the last leg of the race. But now I stop my zombie-like research prose for a drink of fresh water...some good ol' creative rambling.

Poetry, it's my therapy, it's my disease. So whatever you think of it please keep it to yourself, I don't need a diagnosis, unless you really REALLLLY like it, then please do..go on :)

A winged needle
Swept into a fury
Blazing at incalculable speeds,
Superhuman,
but your heart beat sounds like mine.
So dwarved by expectation,
I never stop to think
I could unfurl those hidden wings.

That was my 30 second blahg...meaning it's blah, but so be it.

GOOOO Team USA!! GOOOO CHINA, those divers are unmatched i.e. guo jingjing! GOOOO where are you..Canada?

good night and good blogging.

Fiona

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2008 © Fiona. All rights reserved.