Sunday, August 3, 2008

Good God, don't tell me that.

Yes, it's true,

I've applied for a waitress job.

No, I haven't lost my mind. I'm normal...I think. This is my only way to finance 2 fun lil upperdiv classes plus an apartment shared with 2 strangers. Normal people do hospitality jobs... Maybe I'm not normal.

I've tried. I tried the whole retail IMAX experience with surround sound...a la Celine Dion discotheque. But I'm through with grinning...after a long day of school, I'll probably look like a crazed chihuahua baring all my teeth...ew, I hate chihuahuas.

And waiting...I practically fall apart waiting on the Big Blue to reach my stop.

But, after a long chat with the paternal...I'm officially in Brokesville.


...Can I take your order?

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2008 © Fiona. All rights reserved.