Monday, April 27, 2009

Student of the Year

Silence, not even a footstep in the hallway. It's unsettling. While everyone else is out romping away their night at a masquerade party, I'm bedridden...or rather, bookridden. I would have been regaling in the festivities if not for the 3 exams that snuck into my upcoming week. Bitterly abandoned, I'm left to my own devices...and boy, that is dangerous territory.

Let's be honest. I knew procrastination would get the best of me. You are just as terrible, no doubt. If I've caught you in the midst of putting off something urgent, you might as well take a peek at something amusing and make this wasting time thing a bit more worthwhile.

I love Penelope. She's who I aspire to be. Maybe not...but then again, she has a certain spunk..don't you think? Ok..maybe I've watched this too many times.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2008 © Fiona. All rights reserved.